A while ago I created an app to help a local church provide an easier way for people to get information about the faith, and to be able to get questions answered immediately. I call this project the ‘The Millennial Artificial Intelligence”, or simply the Millennial AI.
What does it do?
The online assitant can:
– play music
– play an audio devotion(it uses your current date and time to determine which devotion to play)
– show you the nearest Adventist church
– be used as a bible with its instant response feature
– be used as an interactive tool to study bible topics
– answer any question you have
– update you on the news
– provide courtship guidance
– opens hymn book
– be used as a dictionary
– … and much more.
The web app is also audio enabled so you can speak with your voice and The Messenger will respond with its own voice, similar to Siri, Google Now, or Cortana.
This web app is still in its early stages so there will be more to come, and it will become more advanced over time.
Let me know what you think in the comments section.